Millicent PETERS (dau. of William PETERS and Charlotte HAIN[E]S) was born
abt 1794 in New Brunswick. She was baptised 1 February 1795 in Long Island, Queens County, New Brunswick. She
died abt 8 January 1861 in New Brunswick.
Millicent PETERS married:
- Alexander NEVERS 19 March 1814 in Queens County, New Brunswick. Alexander NEVERS (probably son
of Samuel NEVERS and Isabella HOWARD) was born abt 4 February 1787 in New Brunswick and drowned abt 11 October 1833 in
Shediac Bay, Westmorland County, New Brunswick. He was buried in St. Martin's in the Woods Anglican Cemetery,
Westmorland County, New Brunswick. Alexander NEVERS had married first abt November 1810 to Frances PERLEY and she
died shortly after their marriage.
- James W[hitman] BOONE abt 1834 in New Brunswick, possibly Carleton County. James W. BOONE (parents unknown)
was born abt 1803-1806 in New Brunswick and died May 1881 in Carleton County, New Brunswick. He had married first to
Maria NEVERS, Alexander NEVERS' sister.
Millicent PETERS and Alexander NEVERS had the following children:
- William Samuel NEVERS (abt 1815 - abt 1867)
- Charlotte Isabel NEVERS (abt 1817 - abt 1885)
- Alexander Carleton NEVERS (abt 1820 - 1900)
- George John Frederick NEVERS (1821 - 1892)
- James Leonard NEVERS (abt 1823 - abt 1889)
- Millicent Peters NEVERS (abt 1826 - abt 1889)
- Margaret Eliza Ann NEVERS (abt 1828 - abt 1882)
- Frances A. Sarah NEVERS (abt 1829 - abt 1871)
- Emeline Maria NEVERS (abt 1832 - abt 1921)
Millicent PETERS and James W. BOONE had the following children:
- Charles BOONE (abt 1835 - ?)
- Marie BOONE (abt 1843 - ?)
This family (Millicent, James Boone, youngest two Nevers children and two Boone children) can be found in the 1851
Carleton County, New Brunswick census. James Boone can be found with the family of his son Charles Boone in the
1871 and 1881 Brighton, Carleton County, New Brunswick census.
Others have spent more time researching this family than I have, and I have used "abt" in many of the dates
above because I have not confirmed them against existing records.